A sampling of interesting articles!
Follow me on Twitter!My Tweets
- When the facts can’t speak for themselves June 11, 2017
- Can machines that can learn save us from ourselves? Or get us into more trouble? June 6, 2017
- Drug Interactions: more common than you might think May 19, 2017
- Mr Pruitt, what are your intentions with our environment? May 9, 2017
- Note to class: A time for Optimism May 2, 2017
adaptation agriculture animal plant warfare antibiotic antibiotic resistance bacteria bio-engineering biotechnology blight calcium cancer Chernobyl cisgenic climate climate change computation contemporary contemporary evolution CYP dioxin disease doxycycline drugs environment epa evo evolution evolvability fish flu frogs GMO grizzly bears herbicide herbicides human humans influenza insect lyme measles mosquitoes pcbs pesticide plant animal warfare plants potatoes radiation rapid rapid evolution resistance robot science tetrodotoxin tick ticks tomato tomatoes toxic toxic chemicals toxic dog raisin metabolism toxicology vaccine virus weeds zika