Even as I was gathering literature to review for Evolution in a Toxic World, relevant papers, new articles and books continued to pile up. Just scanning the journal Science each week results in a number of interesting articles that are of some relevance. Had I spend another year or so, perhaps I could have included them as well – but even so, I’d never be able to catch-up. That said, the goal of the book was more to introduce a concept rather than provide an exhaustive literature search – my goal for this blog is to continue the search and synthesis on some level.
I intend to post brief summaries of some key papers and articles, as well as post newly published articles here. If not for any reason other than to begin collecting them in one place. However comments, thoughts, discussions even co-bloggers are welcome.
For more see:
- All the bits of evolution: Computational biology and genomics
- Evolution of evolvability?
- Evolution of oxygen
- Evolution, anthropogenic contamination and endocrine disrupting chemicals
- Pondering the requirements for life on Mars
- Science News&Analysis: Darwinian Medicine’s Drawn-out Dawn
- The application of evolutionary principles
- Evolution and Environment Reader